Name:
Location: Midwest

I either have a talent for attracting the freaks, or I just have a good ear for funny.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Working the Kinks out

I have been polling friends and coworkers about my comic. I've been gathering feedback from this, and it seems like the comic is well liked all around.
Unfortunately my misspelling of "intelligent" was not as well liked. Only seven percent of those polled actually caught the irony and knew that I had intended the mistake. 21% caught the mistake but thought it to be unintentional. And 72% did not even catch the mistake. So I think I will be changing the spelling to be correct. Meanwhile I welcome other feedback, and will correct the misspellings (I have found several other unintentional mistakes) as I get a chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Well, I didn't notice intelligent being spelled wrong, but I did notice mistakes with "serch" and mannequin (I can't remember how you mispelled it!)

Anyway, love the concept. I think this is going to be a great blog comic! ;o)

Liz

9:31 PM  
Blogger Daisy Girl said...

yeah, i noticed "Serch" myself and couldn't believe it! I guess I was too anxious to getting around to the actual joke to care about little details in the title!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home